Thursday, October 1, 2009

Genki - 015 - The Afraid To A Wicked Eel And A Cruel Loach And Fear It






Year: 2007
Studio: GENKI
Duration: 123 min
Starring: Haruka Ookoshi
Genre: Eels / Crush

Description: Captured and chained. My hands and legs shackled together. I can only move. Salvation outside review. Acne and loach swarming around and slide over my body. I hear the voice of man. 'I can tell you where the key,' he says. 'It was hidden in his stomach eel. Bring it without using your hands, and I will liberate you. That's right, you will have to break the eel, open with your teeth. " And so, seized by terror, she rushes to the eel, to save himself! Daikichi Amano

Format: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media Video 9
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 2
Video: Windows Media Video 9 Visual 640x480 30.00fps 1200Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 2 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps
File size: 1.1 GB

No comments:

Post a Comment