Monday, September 28, 2009

Genki - 002 - The Anus Sad To An Eel And A Loach






Studio: GENKI
Year: 2007
Duration: 100 min
Cast: Eel and Woman
Genre: Eels / Anal

Description: Eroticism eels. Extremely thick eel with dark, oily sheen. What, I thought, if it was inserted into the vagina? I made this film to answer those questions. I never treated eels or trout in my life. But I tried hard to remove it, though, to be frightened of a strange signal transmission of the defendant. People still ask me whether the picture on the cover CGI. I can assure you that this is an authentic and alive. This film, directed only, defined leadership label Genki.

Quality: DVDRip
Format: AVI
Video codec: MPEG-4
Audio codec: AC-3
Video: MPEG-4 Visual 640x480 30.00fps 1000Kbps
Audio: AC-3 48000Hz stereo 192Kbps
File size: 865.1 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment